Wednesday 13 August 2008

I hope I can remember how to put her together again!







Esliina is now free of fibreglass (although I am still trying to dispose of the horrible stuff) and stage 2 has started. I am rather hoping that my stage 2 is the right one. Before replacing any of the planking or framing I have decided that the keel and floors should be tackled. To get to the Keelson I need to remove the internal bulkheads. To remove the bulkheads I need to remove the cabin and the decks.



I have now removed the roof from the saloon and doghouse (tongue and groove softwood) and have numbered all of the beams so that I will have at least some idea how to put her back together. The cabin sides will need replacing but I am intent on keeping as much of the teak deck as possible.

No comments: